Association Services Coordinator -$45K- Alexandria, VA (A1191910DC-Temp) Washington, District of Columbia
Our client, an educational association in Alexandria, VA, is seeking a temporary to hire an Association Services Coordinator to support their busy office!
- Associate’s degree is required for this role.
- 2+ years of professional administrative experience working in a membership database.
- Experience working within a non-profit database is required.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office and customer service skills.
- Assist with the registration process for various events.
- Review event applications, register attendees, and send invoices.
- Perform data entry in the iMis membership databases.
- Assist with marketing initiatives and project management support.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a temporary to hire position that pays $17-$20/hour during the temporary period and converts to a permanent salary of $45K. This is an excellent opportunity for a membership professional to take the next step in their career with a premiere association! Apply today with your MS Word resume!