Cleared Administrative Assistant - $58K-$65K - Arlington, VA (A1186151DC-TEMP) Arlington, Virginia
|Salary:||USD58000 - USD65000 per year|
Our client, a non-profit think tank focused on military research and public policy, is seeking a temporary to hire Administrative Assistant to support their Arlington, VA office!
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but not required.
- 3-6+ years of professional administrative experience required.
- Active DOD Secret Clearance required, and a Top Secret Clearance is preferred.
- Prior experience working with high level military officials is preferred.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong skills in MS Office Suite required.
- Provide administrative support to a team of researchers and the Director.
- Manage an extremely busy calendar, including coordinating domestic and international travel.
- Assist with project management and timelines for the team.
- Draft correspondence, prepare meeting materials, and manage budgets and expense reports.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
This is a temporary to hire position that pays $25/hour-$29/hour during the temporary period and converts to a salary of $58K-$65K, depending on experience. This is a great opportunity to showcase your administrative support skills in a fast-paced environment. If you are interested and hold an active Secret security clearance, please apply today with your MS Word resume!