Membership Specialist - $55K-$62K - Washington, DC (A1194670DC-Temp) Washington, District of Columbia
|Salary:||USD55000 - USD62000 per year|
Our client, a non-profit association focused in public health, is seeking a temporary to hire Membership Specialist to join their busy office in DC!
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 2-3+ years of experience in membership or client relations.
- Experience with a membership database or CRM is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
- Strong detail orientation, time management, and organizational skills are required.
- Provide customer service to members in-person and via phone and email.
- Assist with prospective member outreach, prepare meeting materials, and support retention initiatives.
- Manage member onboarding, track payments, perform data entry, and run reports in the membership database.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is an excellent role for someone that is organized, self-motivated and has great verbal and written communication skills. This is a temporary to hire position that pays $22-$26/hour and between $55K-$62K once permanent! Apply today with your MS Word resume!