Executive Assistant - $70K-$75K - Washington, DC (A1194797DC-Temp) Washington, District of Columbia
Our client, a very successful economic think tank in Washington, DC, is seeking a temporary to hire Executive Assistant to support their busy team!
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 2+ years of professional experience during or after school
- An interest finance or economics is preferred
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Manage travel arrangements, meeting coordination, and conference preparation
- Reconcile expense reports
- Coordinate and manage calendars and scheduling
- Organize and compile materials for meetings and conferences
- Conduct research and creating PowerPoint presentations
- Provide administrative support when needed
This is a temporary to hire opportunity ranging from $26/hour-$31/hour during the temporary period and converting to a permanent salary range of $70K-$75K. If you are interested in this opportunity, apply today with your MS Word resume!