iMIS Assistant - $45K - Alexandria, VA (A1191910DC-Temp) Alexandria, Virginia
|Salary:||USD0 - USD45000 per year|
Our client, an educational association in Alexandria, VA, is seeking a temporary to hire iMIS Assistant to support their busy office!
- Associates Degree required.
- 2+ years of non-profit or association experience is preferred.
- Experience with an association management system required, iMIS is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
- Strong detail orientation, time management, and organizational skills are required.
- Assist with the registration process for various events.
- Review event applications, register attendees, and send invoices.
- Perform data entry in the iMIS membership database.
- Assist with marketing initiatives and project management support.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a temporary to hire position that pays between $17/hr-$20/hr, and converts to a salary for $45K once permanent. This is an excellent role for someone that is organized, self-motivated and has extensive membership database experience. Apply today with your MS Word resume!