Recruiting Coordinator - $16-$18/hr - Arlington, VA (A1237762DC-Temp) Arlington, Virginia
|Salary:||USD16 - USD18 per hour|
Our client, an environmental services association, is currently seeking a temporary Recruiting Coordinator to join their Arlington office!
- A Bachelor’s degree is required for this role.
- 2+ years of professional experience required.
- Full cycle recruiting experience, ideally with an association or nonprofit organization preferred.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships among internal staff and external constituents.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including proofreading and editing.
- Previous experience with Salesforce is required.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Manage full-life cycle recruitment process for positions nationwide.
- Work alongside managers to develop and execute recruitment plans.
- Handle sourcing process and execute phone screens.
- Administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a temporary opportunity paying between $16-$18/hour through Labor Day, with the possibly to convert to a permanent role with a salary of $45K-$50K. This is the perfect opportunity to showcase and grow your recruiting skills, so be sure to apply today with your Microsoft Word resume!