Contract Recruiter - $28/hr-$35/hr – Washington, DC (A1195430DC-Temp) Washington, District of Columbia
|Salary:||USD28 - USD35 per hour|
Our client, a public health focused non-profit in Washington, DC is seeking a Contract Recruiter to join their team for 3-4 months!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience strongly preferred.
- 4+ years of solid recruiting and sourcing experience.
- Knowledge of different job boards and sourcing tools.
- Experience recruiting for the healthcare field is strongly preferred.
- Strong detail orientation and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Heavy sourcing on job boards – CareerBuilder, LinkedIn, Indeed, Google, Boolean searches, etc.
- Conduct reference checks and pre-qualify candidates.
- Review resumes for different departments across the company.
- Update and maintain candidate profiles.
This is a long-term temporary opportunity that pays $28/hr-$35/hr depending on experience. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to build upon their sourcing and recruiting experience. If you are interested, please apply with your Microsoft Word resume today!