Senior Administrative Assistant - $58K- $65K - Washington DC (A1190916DC-TEMP) Washington, District of Columbia
|Salary:||USD55000 - USD57000 per year|
Our client, a large non-profit think tank focused on public policy, is seeking a temporary to hire Senior Administrative Assistant for their operations department in Washington, DC!
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 5+years of professional administrative experience.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Strong skills in MS Office Suite required.
- Provide administrative support to the operations and facilities departments.
- Schedule meetings, appointments and conferences and coordinate appropriate logistics.
- Edit and proofread correspondence and respond to inquiries.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, and process expense reports.
- Assist the team with other administrative duties as assigned.
This is a temporary to hire position that pays $24/hour-$29/hour during the temporary period and converts to a salary between $58K-$65K.This is a great opportunity to showcase your administrative support skills in a fast-paced, high volume environment! If you are interested, please apply today with your Microsoft Word resume!