Health Program Manager - $65K-$80K - Washington, DC (A1187776DC-Temp) Washington, District of Columbia
Our client, a nonprofit healthcare research organization, is seeking a temporary to hire Health Program Manager for their growing team!
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s degree in public health is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience preferably in a healthcare delivery system.
- Strong analytical, evaluative, and communication skills.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Clinical experience is a plus.
- Manage research projects to include conducting research, preparing summaries, and evaluating measures.
- Monitor progress, status, deliverables, and financials for a portfolio of projects.
- Contribute to the operations and infrastructure of quality improvement and support implementation.
- Assist in facilitation of committee meetings; produce all materials, memos and reports.
- Engage team and internal stakeholders regarding setting priorities, implementation, and problem solving issues and risks.
This is a temporary to hire opportunity that pays $24-$33/hour and converts to a salary of $65K-$80K depending on experience. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a background in project management and strong interest in public health. Apply today with your Microsoft Word resume!