Part-Time Executive Assistant - Bethesda, MD (A1195070DC-Temp) Bethesda, Maryland
|Salary:||USD20 - USD22 per hour|
Our client, a financial investment organization in Bethesda, MD, seeks a part-time Executive Assistant to support the leadership of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-3+ years of experience providing administrative support to c-level executives.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and work with many personalities.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Coordinate and schedule international and domestic travel and itineraries.
- Manage a variety of calendars and meetings.
- Reconcile expense reports and process invoices, and draft financial reports.
- Perform data entry and manage Excel documents.
- Various other administrative duties as assigned.
This is a fantastic part-time opportunity that would require 3 days of work per week and is slated to last about a month. This position pays between $20/hour-$22/hour depending on experience. If you are interested in part-time work and have previous executive support experience, please apply today with your Microsoft Word resume!