Administrative Assistant - $53K-$57K - Washington, DC (A1198021DC-TEMP) Washington, District of Columbia
Our client, a large non-profit think tank focused on public policy, is seeking a temporary-to-hire Administrative Assistant to support their environment team in their Washington, DC office!
- Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred but not required.
- 5+ years of professional administrative experience required.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Tech savvy and possess strong skills in MS Office Suite required.
- Ability to multitask competing priorities with minimal supervision.
- Provide administrative support to senior leadership.
- Prepare documents and briefing books, manage mailings, and maintain databases.
- Submit expense reports, invoices, and track payments.
- Prepare for conferences, schedule meetings, and handle travel arrangements.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
This is a temporary-to-hire position that pays $24/hour-$26/hour for the temporary period and goes up to $57K for the full salaried position Depending on Experience. This is a great opportunity to showcase your administrative support skills in a fast-paced environment. If you are interested, please apply today with your MS Word resume!