Research Associate - $20/hr-$23/hr - Washington, DC (A1193570DC-Temp) Washington, District of Columbia
|Salary:||USD20 - USD23 per hour|
Our client, a non-profit think tank focused on public policy, is in need of a long-term temporary Research Associate to support their communications team!
- A Bachelor’s degree is required for this role.
- Must have at least 1+ years of experience in social science research, writing, and analysis.
- Must have strong skills in MS Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Must have experience summarizing information and fact-checking efficiently.
- Excellent writing and research skills.
- Flexibility to work independently to meet goals.
- Conduct detailed analysis of facts and data collected by the organization.
- Review reports in order to identify pertinent information.
- Fact-check research reports in order to ensure information is correct.
- Assist with administrative and other duties as assigned.
This is a temporary opportunity that pays an hourly rate of $20/hr-$23/hr and will run for a 4-5 months! If you have the necessary skills to complete this project and are interested in supporting think tank research, apply today with your MS Word resume!