Executive Assistant - $65K-$70K - Washington, DC (A1191642DC-Temp) Washington, District of Columbia
Our client, a non-profit focused on reducing biological threats, is seeking a proactive and organized temporary to hire Executive Assistant/Office Manager to join their team!
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 5+ years of professional administrative experience, c-level support experience is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite required and SharePoint experience is a plus.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain a strong attention to detail.
- Manage executive calendars and schedule appointments.
- Coordinate all travel arrangements and reconcile expense reports.
- Prepare all meeting materials and coordinate logistics.
- Manage office supply inventory and work with vendors on facilities needs.
- Manage online registration for events.
- Provide assistance with updating the website.
- Other general office support as needed.
This is a temporary to hire role that pays $28/hr-$31/hr during the temporary period and converts to a $65K-$70K salary, depending on experience. If you have strong administrative experience and are looking for a fast-paced environment, please submit your Microsoft Word resume today!