Marketing & Content Manager - $25-$30/hour – Washington, DC (A1203281DC-TEMP) Washington, District of Columbia
Our client, an educational non-profit organization in downtown DC, is looking for a temporary Marketing & Content Manager to support their team!
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
- Knowledge of CMS and other digital platforms
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Comfortable with Google Docs and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience managing multiple projects and prioritizing tasks
- Ability to work well on a team
- Posting and editing content
- Working in CMS and other digital platforms such as Campaign Monitor for newsletter/ blast email distribution
- Working and collaborating with people across different departments
- Learning about audience and crafting content
- Packaging and distributing editorial content to a targeted audience
This is a great temporary opportunity for someone who wants to put their Content Management skills to use. This is a temporary opportunity paying $25-$30 an hour. If you are interested in being considered, please apply today!