Communications Coordinator - $45K-$53K - Washington, DC (A1194722DC-TEMP) Washington, District of Columbia
Our client, a non-profit business association in the DC area, is searching for a temporary to hire Communications Coordinator to join their team!
- Bachelor’s Degree is required for this role.
- 1-3+ years of administrative support in a communications related field.
- Experience with content creation and management is required.
- Highly proficient in editing and graphic design.
- Experience with meeting coordination and event planning is a plus.
- Strong detail orientation and customer services skills.
- Create, edit, and update website content.
- Create and distribute email marketing campaigns.
- Support events by maintaining speaker management system and processing volunteer expense reports.
- Assist with routine correspondence and member inquiries.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is an excellent role for someone who has content management and events experience! This is a temporary to hire position that pays $16-$17/hour for the temporary period, and converts to a salary between $45K-$53K. Apply today with your MS Word resume!