Membership Assistant - $17/hr-$19/hr – Bethesda, MD (A1195486DC-Temp) Washington, District of Columbia
Our client, a trade association in Bethesda, MD, is seeking a temporary-to-hire Operations and Membership Assistant to support the Office of the President!
- A High School diploma is required for this role
- At least 2-4+ years of professional experience is required (internships count!).
- Strong skills in membership databases such as iMIS or Personify are highly preferred.
- Strong oral communication skills and excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Answer and direct member phone calls, schedule meetings, and maintain project deadlines.
- Manage meeting and travel logistics and expense tracking.
- Work within the association database to update records, perform data entry, and track membership dues.
- Draft correspondence, maintain office supplies, and manage maintenance requests as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a temporary position paying between $17/hour-$19/hour during the. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your membership and customer service skills! Apply today with your MS Word resume!