Support Worker (DHsw) Ellesmere Port, England
|Salary:||GBP9.03 - GBP9.8 per hour + mileage paid at 35 pence per mile|
Sugarman Health are seeking experienced Support Workers to work with Adults in Chester.
The service users have a range of needs including learning difficulties, mental health issues, epilepsy and communication difficulties.
- 37.5-hour vacancy
- Shift typically starts at 7.30am – 11pm -sleep – 7.30am
- Supported Living setting. Forensic background and associated risk remain as discussed
- Service user has moderate Learning Disability and ADHD
- Experience with LD and supported living is essential. NVQ 2 or 3 is preferred
- £9.23 per hour. £9.46 after probation with level 2 or 3 £9.80
- £30 sleep in
Will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check
To discuss the role/apply for the position please call Darren on 0151 2361110 (option 1)