Front end Developer - React.js (BBBH19369) Bracknell, England
|Salary:||GBP55000 - GBP65000 per annum|
We’re currently working with a global client based in Bracknell who are looking for a Front-End Developer with strong React.js skills. You will be working with industry leading client and will be part of a talented team of developers which our client is looking to add additional developers to this strong team. You will be responsible for the development of secure front-end web applications for external clients using React.js. You’ll ensure that the work of the development projects meets high standards and is always quality checked prior to handover for testing.
- Development of secure front-end web-app for external clients (React JS - mandatory).
- Responsible for coding to implementation.
Development and Delivery:
- Ensure that the work of the development projects meets high standards and is always quality checked prior to handover for testing.
- Responsible for all online software related web-app and mobile application maintenance
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend effective solutions.
- A proven track record of design, development and testing of architecturally robust and scalable solutions.
- Ability to interpret requirements into working code.
- Develop, test and implement code to best practice guidelines.
- Work to plans / deadlines provided, escalating issues as appropriate.
- Work closely with other systems teams to ensure successful technical solution delivery.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the capability to analyse existing systems for enhancement
- Insight into cyber security and safeguarding the company’s and client’s data
- Proven experience of working in a team environment supporting and working with other colleagues and management
- Able to develop excellent working relationships at all levels.
- Able to professionally communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in written
- Able to instill confidence
- Proven experience of problem solving & enjoy new challenges
- Able to demonstrate confidence in own ideas
- Experience with React JS
- Experience with Redux
- Experience with integrating REST APIs
- Experience with source control (e.g. Bitbucket)
- Experience with support tickets platform (e.g. Jira)
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with Xcode & Android Studio
- Experience of developing secure solutions for penetration testing (pen-testing)