WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE (abi223198dfpr) Woodstock, England
|Salary:||GBP11 - GBP13 per hour|
Position; WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE
Location; Woodstock, Near Oxford
Salary; £11.00 - £13.00 per hour
Our client, a world renowed business with exceptional growth and oppurtunities require a number of Prodcution Operatives, 3 shifts are available (Set shifts, no rotations!). Operators play a critical role in the business ensuring quality of product and highest standards are achieved.
Shifts available; AM - 6:00am to 2:00pm, PM - 2:00pm to 10:00pm, Nights - 10:00pm to 6:00am
Full training will be given on all machinery and task required
- Perform tasks around company products according to established specifications and instructions.
- Perform tasks and orders following Production Plan given by Production Planner.
- Keep equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following instructions, report any problems or substandard condition to the Team Leader/Supervisor.
- Conserve resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Ensure all items are QC checked before processing to minimise faulty or incorrect parts being used for production.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Communicate with both managers and Directors about any issues that may arise.
- Ensure work area is always kept clean and tidy.
- Can carry out tasks unsupervised.
- Full training will be given with all products and procedures
- Knows when to escalate issues and problems.
- Can clearly communicate both written and verbally what is required.
- Good attention to detail and good manual dexterity.
Witney, Bicester, Kidlington, Banbury, Moreton-in-the-marsh, Oxford, Carterton, Eynsham, Woodstock
Production, Production Operative, Electrical, Testing, Assembly, Warehouse Operative