Project Leader (HO2341DL) Didcot, England
|Salary:||Pension, Holiday, Health Cover|
Position; Project Team Leader
Location; Didcot, Oxfordshire
Salary; Highly competitive
Planet Recruitment have recently registered an exciting opportunity for a well-established organisation based in the Didcot, Oxfordshire area.
- Join project handover meetings from Sales to Operations
- Undertake pre-installation site surveys and liaise with the client representatives to seek out the specific requirements and potential challenges of each installation
- Liaise with other members of our operations team to allocate required resources and purchase needed items
- Plan and execute any ‘production’ elements required for the project
- Generate required specific RAMS documents to cover the scope of works and site conditions
- Liaise with client/contractor to schedule on site works
- Carry out project installation on site. This may be alone for a small project or leading a team on larger projects.
- Deal with any challenges that may arise during the installation and liaise with main contractor/client representatives and our Operations/Sales/Management teams to successfully resolve these.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Overtime, bonus scheme and pension scheme
- Working hours are 9 hours per day ranging from start times between 0530 – 0700 and finish times between 1430 -1600
- Multi-skilled in the various aspects of landscaping projects, or with a background in carpentry or general construction/building fitout.
- A strategic thinker, with good organisational and planning skills - and strong attention to detail
- Experienced in working on large construction projects/sites
- Experience in installing irrigation systems, or basic plumbing/electrical work.
Didcot, Abingdon, Milton, Wallingford, Benson, Oxford
Horticultural, Landscaping, Contstruction, Installation