WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE (OX121098DFPR) Banbury, England
|Salary:||GBP11 - GBP13 per hour + benefits|
Position; WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE
Salary; £11.00 - £13.00 PER HOUR
We require Warehouse Operatives to work for our client based in Banbury, working within their inspection team within the a warehouse environment.
VARIOUS SET SHIFTS AVAILABLE, WITH LONG TERM WORK AVAILABLE, IMMEDIATE STARTS.
- You will be required to pick orders in an accurate and time efficient manner.
- Have a good attention to detail, ensuring items and work is completed with minimal errors.
- You must adhere to all aspects of health and safety and company guidelines.
- Inspection of parts and containment's within the warehouse ensuring no defects and faults with items being inspected
- Work to work instructions to ensure company processes are followed
- Using in house computer system to log containment's
- Attention to detail is paramount as you will be required to check parts to ensure they are correct for processing within the production team
- Positive and self motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Attention to detail is of high importance as you will be required to follow work instructions and ensure any faults are highlighted
- You will need to have a good understanding of written and spoken English and be able to work with computers.
- Some basic IT knowledge is required as you will be required to upload information onto the in-house computer system
Banbury, Kidlington, Bicester, Aylesbury, Oxford, Coventry, Hanwell, Brackely, Gaydon
Supply chain, logistics, warehousing, team leader, logistics, quality, inspection