PICKER / PACKER (ABI10098234PRDF) Chichester, England
|Salary:||GBP9 - GBP10.5 per hour|
Position; PICKER / PACKER
Salary; £9.00 - £10.50 PER HOUR
We require Warehouse Operatives to work for our client based in Chichester, working within their inspection team within the a warehouse environment.
Various shifts are available from 0600 – 1430 and 1430 – 2230
- You will be required to pick orders in an accurate and time efficient manner.
- Have a good attention to detail, ensuring items and work is completed with minimal errors.
- Packing of picked items ready for despatch and ensuring labels are printed and addressed to the correct items.
- You must adhere to all aspects of health and safety and company guidelines.
- Inspection of parts and containment's within the warehouse ensuring no defects and faults with items being inspected
- Work to work instructions to ensure company processes are followed
- Using in house computer system to log containment's
- Attention to detail is paramount as you will be required to check parts to ensure they are correct for processing within the production team
- Full training will be given but candidates must be able to rotate through the 2 shifts on a weekly basis
- Positive and self motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Attention to detail is of high importance as you will be required to follow work instructions and ensure any faults are highlighted
- You will need to have a good understanding of written and spoken English and be able to work with computers.
- Some basic IT knowledge is required as you will be required to upload information onto the in-house computer system
Bognor Regis, Chichester, Waterlooville, Portsmouth, Hayling, Havant
Supply Chain, Logistics, warehousing, team leader, logistics, quality, inspection
If you are interested in the Warehouse role please contact Darren on 01235 608455 for more information.