Warehouse Coordinator (LT3232DL) Buckinghamshire, England
|Salary:||GBP20000 - GBP22000 per annum + Pension, Holiday, Bonus|
Position; Warehouse Coordinator/Administrator
Location; Thame, Oxfordshire
Salary; £22,000 per annum
Planet Recruitment have just registered an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Coordinator/Administrator for our fast-growing client based in Thame.
- Ensure commercial invoices, load plans, packing lists and any other documentation is sent to the Logistics Team on time so deliveries can be arranged.
- Ensure customs document has been prepared ready to be given to drivers.
- Use the ERP system to identify what customs documentation is required and update the ERP system when required to do so.
- Generate packing lists and load plans when required.
- Scan and provide documentation to other departments when required.
- Ensure pallets have been weighed and the weights are displayed or recorded as appropriate.
- Ensure all goods ready for despatch are packed in accordance with the commercial invoice and packing list.
- Deputise for the Warehouse stock Controller when required.
- Maintain and check warehouse plant and machinery in accordance with specified procedures and company
- health and safety policy reporting any defects/issues to manager immediately.
- Always maintain a clean and tidy work area.
- Act courteously and professionally with all colleagues, customers, suppliers, and delivery drivers at all times.
- Ensure that the company’s Health and Safety and Fire regulations are adhered to at all times reporting any issues immediately to the department’s health and safety committee member or line manager
- Prior experience working in a team in a warehouse, customer services or similar environment.
- Experience with ERP, MRP or warehouse management system (WMS).
- Worked in a role where they are self-autonomous, self-directed, responsible for completing key processes.
- Prior experience in a role where they have worked unsupervised and has organised own work.
- High level of experience of clerical, administrative work.
Thame, Buckingham, Oxford, Chalgrove, Watlington, Aylesbury, Long Crendon
Warehouse Administrator, Administrator, Logistics Coordinator