Maintenance Technician (22830/534) Pembrokeshire, Wales
|GBP24000 - GBP26000 per annum
- People Pension
- 30 Days Holidays (2 weeks annual leave taken over the Christmas period)
- Employee discount
- Working for a recognised Mindful employer, who prioritises employee mental health and wellbeing
This extremely stable business has been at the heart of Pembrokeshire for over 30 years and is looking to further grow and expand their engineering team due to continued development within their market.
This company has a reputation for a brilliant training and development program on upskilling employees. They are looking to add three maintenance technicians to their team, where the role is varied and no day will ever be the same.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance daily, weekly and monthly to improve equipment efficiency and reliability.
- Working on various projects, such as upgrading existing machinery.
- Proactively looking for new and improved ways of working to drive performance and reliability.
- Ability to read technical drawings would be advantageous.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- A mechanical or engineering background (City and Guilds/NVQ/BTEC/ONC/HNC)
- Strong knowledge of maintenance engineering who is looking for a new challenge.
- Fault-finding and breakdown skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to working at height.
This is a very hands on, labour intensive role; working in a stunning location in all weather conditions.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk