WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE (ABI1223139DFPR) Oxford, England
|Salary:||GBP10 - GBP12 per hour|
Position; WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE
Location; COWLEY, OXFORD
Salary; £10.00 - £12.00 PER HOUR
We require Warehouse Operatives to work for our client based in Cowley, Oxford, working within their inspection team within the warehouse environment.
VARIOUS SET SHIFTS AVAILABLE, WITH LONG TERM WORK AVAILABLE, IMMEDIATE STARTS.
- You will be required to pick orders in an accurate and time efficient manner.
- Have a good attention to detail, ensuring items and work is completed with minimal errors.
- You must adhere to all aspects of health and safety and company guidelines.
- Inspection of parts and containment's within the warehouse ensuring no defects and faults with items being inspected
- Full training will be given.
- Work to work instructions to ensure company processes are followed
- Using in house computer system to log containment's
- Attention to detail is paramount as you will be required to check parts to ensure they are correct for processing within the production team
- Positive and self motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Attention to detail is of high importance as you will be required to follow work instructions and ensure any faults are highlighted
- You will need to have a good understanding of written and spoken English and be able to work with computers.
Banbury, Kidlington, Bicester, Aylesbury, Oxford, Coventry, Hanwell, Brackely, Gaydon, Wallingford, Abingdon
Supply chain, logistics, warehousing, team leader, logistics, quality, inspection