Warehouse Team Leader (Automotive) (ABI120945DFPR) Chichester, England
|Salary:||GBP23000 - GBP26000 per annum + Overtime|
Position; WAREHOUSE TEAM LEADER
Salary; £23,000 - £26,000 + Overtime
Our client is looking for a forward thinking team leader to join their team within a manufacturing environment working with their client based on site managing a team of operatives to ensure shift targets are met on a daily basis
Reporting directly into the Shift manager you will be responsible for organising the hourly control of projects within your team ensuring shift targets are efficiently and effectively controlled and customer demands are met.
The hours of work are weekly rotational with early shits from 6am until 2.30pm Monday to Friday, and Lateshift 2.30pn until 10.30pm.
- Organise the hour-to-hour function of given projects and assignments ensuring your team are briefed and suitably equipped to carry out all shift requirements.
- Complete any project set ups required throughout the shift as required including liaising with the customer when required by phone and email.
- Support the customer and supervisor with resolutions to any queries or concerns raised.
- Ensure all shift staff are full briefed and understand shift requirements before and during the shift.
- Ensure skill training updates are given to the Shift Management for inclusion in staff skill matrix.
- Ensure effective communication within the team, and to the shift manager and customer.
- Carry out the required shift audits.
- If required assist operatives in shift work to ensure targets and projects are completed in required time frame.
- Ensure all shift paperwork is completed on time and to the required standard for all projects.
Knowledge of MS Office packages with excellent written and spoken English required.
Excellent organisational skills with a proven record of managing teams and shifts.
Happy to work shifts and having a flexibility to working hours to ensure projects are completed.
- Positive and self motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Logistics and Import and export documentation experience an advantage.
- Happy working split shifts
- Team leader experience and knowledge of managing teams
Goodwood, Bognor Regis, Portsmouth, Waterlooville, Worthing
Supply Chain, Logistics, warehousing, team leader, supervisor, management, logistics, quality
If you are interested in the Team Leader role please contact Darren on 01235 608455 for more information.