Location: Stevenage, England
Our world leading client based in Stevenage is looking to recruit an Electro/Mechanical Build Inspector to working in a class 7 Bio Cleanroom on a shift pattern of 4 days on 4 days off rotating early and late shift, on an initial 7 month contract.
The Build Inspector will oversee all Quality activities within the Bio cleanroom, responsible for the verification of flight hardware to Drawing in Line with Work Instruction, Processes and Procedures. This will include the raising and control of Non-Conformance Reports against complaints.
The Build Inspector will predominantly cover assembly build verification using hand measuring tooling IAW Drg they will also need to cover Resistance measurement using DMM.
Essential experience -
• Able to understand Electrical and Mechanical drawings
• Competent in the use of Hand Measurement tooling
• Able to use read and understand resistant measurements using DMM.
• Able to work a 4 on 4 off double day shift
• Cover Patrol Audits of Works Instructions, ACS and assembly technicians’ activities
Desirable experience –
• Recognised time served in the aerospace industry or equivalent
• Working in a class 7 Bio Cleanroom.
• ESA certificated soldering knowledge.
• Willing to travel abroad for key project phases.
Interpersonal skills –
• Able to work in a team.
• Confident enough to challenge technicians.
• Able to suggest improvements in everyday ways of working
Bioburden training for this area will be given.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".