Location: Luton, England
Our market leading, well established client based in Luton is looking for a Material Controller on a permanent basis. The successful Material Controller will control the supply of manufactured items in a timeframe that supports the Master Production Schedule (MPS) ensuring that all material in the manufacturing chain is at an appropriate build standard.
The candidate will maintain work in progress status within SAP, expediting internal make items to ensure compliance to plan, as well as monitor output from the SAP plan and report on non-compliance.
The Material Controller is required to exhibit good organisational and communication skills to interface with M&SC, Procurement, Quality Assurance and Engineering to ensure required schedules are met.
Key Responsibility Areas
• Review, release and manage internal Production orders in line with the MPS plan.
• Administer and reschedule production orders in accordance with Production Management
• Implementation of FRB/MRB actions - Attend MRB's and ensures that dispositioned material is actioned accordingly
• Delivery of kits to and from all Manufacturing areas
• Advise relevant internal stakeholders any delays likely to impact achievement of MPS, proposing re-prioritisation of work within the plan and solve problems
• Attends and contributes to load board and Manufacturing reviews.
• Key member of IPT
• Communicate closely with Material Supply team with regards to material availability for agreed plan
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
• Experience of SAP is essential
• Good understanding of fundamentals of MRP, Push-pull scheduling
• Knowledge of manufacturing environments is desirable
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".