Location: Stevenage, England
Our market leading client based in Stevenage is currently looking for an Electrical Technician to join their growing team on an initial 6 month contract. Working as a member of an AIT Operations team to consistently produce items which conform to all quality requirements in accordance with the production plan.
• To produce a consistent high quality product in line with production paperwork.
• To be certified as competent in the required skills as dedicated by the area skills matrix.
• To undertake production activities in the required timescale in line with the production plan.
• Work alongside production control, shop floor engineering and inspection.
• To mentor when required with certain products, activities
• Work to the required process standard as dictated by the relevant area skills matrix.
• To be competent in Crimping, Soldering, Harness Lay Up etc.
• ESA Qualified Electrical Technician or Time Served Electrical Harness Lay Up Technician
• Ability to read and work to shop floor documentation such as routings, drawing, work instructions and bills of material.
• Able to take responsibility for the completion of all paperwork relating to the operations undertaken, including traceability stamps and recording any other additional information as required.
• Strong experience in working to and complying with standard processes, specific area requirements and health and safety requirements.
• Able to play an active part in 5S, lean production and continuous improvement activities.
Education & Training
Good experience and skills are key for this role but a relevant qualification would be noted.
This role is for shift work and the most frequently used shift pattern is -
06:00hrs to 14:00 hrs & 14:00 hrs to 22:00 hrs – rotating weekly
From time to time you may be asked to work off site - this may be in UK or abroad.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".