Senior Rewards Advisor
Location: Luton, England
Our world leading client based in Luton is currently looking for a permanent Senior Reward Advisor to join their team, who will report to the VP Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits to assist with the execution of the annual Reward plan, delivering compensation and benefit services and solutions across the business. This role will help develop, maintain, implement and administer policies, procedures and programmes relating to the delivery of compensation and benefit solutions throughout the business. This will include conducting external market research, benchmarking and carrying out analysis as appropriate.
The successful candidate will have the ability to build strong professional relationships with members of the Reward team and develop sound service relationships with the business HRBPs and line managers.
Key Responsibility Areas
• Competent, accurate, articulate and discrete are core requirements for this role. Must demonstrate an ability to work with and manage very sensitive and confidential business/personal information.
• Knowledge of HR policies and Procedures is desired but skilled in analytical data processing is essential.
• Must take personal ownership and accountability for delivering and executing reward plans and programmes, Data management and preparatory work for all pay and incentive scheme programmes, including general market analysis/ benchmarking as necessary.
• Liaise with third party providers such as Arval, Aon Hewitt, BUPA, Cyclescheme and Computershare on efficient processes and service provision.
• Good understanding of HMRC income tax regulations/NI Contributions and how these apply to Reward solutions. Knowledgeable of salary sacrifice and pensions schemes.
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to demonstrate persuasion and influence when dealing with incoming queries.
• Understand the payroll processes and liaise with the same on day to day management of Reward solutions.
• Remain current with regard to trends and new solutions in the Reward domain through networking.
• A mind-set and drive for continuous improvement to support the business optimise efficiency when implementing business improvement solutions.
Proficient in ICT skills including:
• Competent practitioner in Advanced Excel
• General Microsoft office applications (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• HR and Payroll operating system/procedures
• Cognos, Resourcelink other appropriate HR ICT applications
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".