Location: Coventry, England
A renown, well established company based in Coventry that specialises in spark erosion and component manufacturing are looking for an EDM Machinist on a permanent basis. The candidate will join an expanding team manufacturing components for a wide range of industries, working in a large toolroom operating EDM machines daily.
The Engineer will be:
• Experienced working on EDM machines, primarily Sodick Wire Erosion machines.
• Up to date in using the latest machine and tools.
• Knowledgeable in the manufacturing process when making tools.
• Proficient in the programming of these machines, preferably EZ-Cam.
• Able to set up and operate EDM equipment and monitor machines while they complete jobs.
The successful candidate will have the capabilities to observe machine operation and detect and identify malfunctions and be able to work towards solving the issue. The Engineer will work efficiently by organising work to maximise machine productivity in order to complete projects in time, as well as carry out all associated manufacturing documentation.
In addition, they can set up EDM machines from reviewing specifications, drawings or using CAD/CAM software to enable them to determine the required set up activities and what sequence of processes will need to be put in place.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".