Location: Luton, England
A global engineering and manufacturing company based in Luton, are currently looking for a Systems Engineer to join their busy engineering team on a six month contract basis.
As the Systems Engineer you will possesses a demonstrable capability across the engineering lifecycle, alongside a background in the design, development, and delivery of RF receiver and jamming systems installed on fast jet and UAV platforms.
Successful applicants for this Systems Engineer position must:
• Possess experience of toolsets for configuration management and change control (e.g. Teamcenter)
• Be capable of generating robust and complete evidence for full system requirements compliance and traceability through the engineering lifecycle
• Be familiar with lifecycle review processes and key measures
• Possess the ability to produce clear and concise technical documentation and tailor written and verbal communication methods to be appropriate for the given audience
It would also be required for the Systems Engineer to have a bias towards either:
• Be able to capture accurate and clear requirements (stakeholder, system, functional, design, and subsystem)
• Possess good understanding of system (e.g. operational) context
• Have recent working experience (ideally expertise) with DOORS toolset
• Be familiar with specifying environmental and EMC test requirements
Systems Integration & Test:
• Possess the ability to create and implement test plans to correctly evaluate system design and performance against requirements
• Familiar with typical EW functional subsystems (i.e. software, hardware, microwave)
• Experience of subsystem interoperability (functional, data bus, electrical), including interface definition and troubleshooting
• Familiar with conducting environmental and EMC testing
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".