Location: Bracknell, England
Salary: GBP19 - GBP20 per hour
Finance Analyst required to join an excellent company based in Bracknell on a 6 month contract. The Finance Analyst reports into the Financial Controller and will be responsible for providing financial analysis and support for the business and driving process improvement and efficiencies.
- Provide cost centre support to business teams
- Full ownership for delivering accurate monthly results, analysing variances against budget, reporting of variances to senior management by cost centre and spend type.
- Support cost centre managers with the creation of operational budgets and the reforecast processes for quarterly budgets and longer-term forecasting and planning.
- Supporting improved training and process ownership within the business community.
- Creating streamlined processes and efficiencies.
- Support the production of monthly results across the business divisions.
- Ensuring all system entries are completed accurately and within the given deadlines.
- Working with the Shared Service centre to drive data quality and process improvement.
- Ensure variances to budget are understood and provide commentary where required
- Provide challenge to business division where required
- Support the budget and forecast process across the business divisions
- Ensure budget submissions are accurate and timely
- Ensure budget conditions are communicated clearly and understood by the business
- Provide challenge to the business division where required
- Undertake ad hoc analysis and investigations when required
- To resolve finance related queries
- To support process improvement and change within Commercial Finance
- To support ongoing and new projects
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- Part Qualified (CIMA / ACCA or equivalent)
- Advanced Excel knowledge is a must.
- IFRS accounting knowledge preferred
- A technically able accountant, with a good understanding of business in general, with commercial awareness and experience.
- Well-developed level of communication, networking and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.