HR Driver (8459) Bunbury, Australia
|Salary:||Ongoing and Great Growth Opportunity|
- 5am-6am to 3pm-4pm (Mon-Fri) 10 hour days!
- Good small team environment
- Growth Opportunities worth their weight
HR Drivers! I have a opportunity that’s worth having a look at, it's working with a large company that has opportunities for even the smallest of towns and you could grasp it with your own hands!
What you need to know.
- Davenport/ Bunbury Based Role
- Casual to Permanent Opportunities
- Immediate Start!
- Long Term Opportunity
What you need.
- HR Drivers License
- 12 months experience drivng Heavy Rigid Vehicles
- Experience securing loads for transport
- fitness to drive & fatigue management
- strong customer service skills
- fatigue management certificate (current)
What the job is.
- Driving HR vehicles to various clients for delivery of multiple types of equipment.
- The client provides transport and logistics to a broad spectrum of industries including FMCG, Steel and Mining in WA.
This role is for the small town settlers that want to make big country moves! This opportunity is waiting to be driven, so jump in and take it where it needs to go!
Of course, you need to apply!
Email your resume through to Daniel@zenithsearch.com or contact me directly on 0480042501, I’ll be happy to talk to you about your new interest in driving your path.
All details will be confidentially held and will not be passed to any other sources without your consent and you’re happy for us to pass your details through to the opportunity you’ve chosen!