Senior Full Stack Developer (BBBH2826) Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD150000 - AUD160000 per annum|
Senior Full Stack Developer (Web and Mobile)
This is an opportunity for an experienced Full Stack Web Developer. The team is well established and working on multiple exciting projects. The company is a home-grown Aussie FinTech that has experienced phenomenal success over the last few years.
As the Senior Full Stack Developer (Web/Mobile) you will work across multiple business areas. The work will encompass Design, Development and some support. You will work with external and internal stakeholders in many business areas. Agile experience is a must as you’ll need experience working within the squad structure. Experience across product management processes, Agile Delivery, DevOps, as well as Web Development practises. You’ll lead digital solution design and digital asset optimisation.
- Develop web and mobile solutions.Help qualify opportunities, work through complex problems, build solution designs and rapidly implement that solution.
- Key contributor to the product life-cycle including Story building, Design, Peer Programming, showcasing, automated testing and automated delivery
- Participate and contribute to Web development on and between various systems
- Understand and analyse the data formats between interoperable systems
- Build, maintain and automate test scripts
- Actively contribute to build stronger communities of practise
- Actively look to improve technical and agile behaviours
- Work closely with External Vendors and squads to deliver value sprint on sprint
- Microsoft Stack (ASP, ASP.net, C#, VB.Net, MS SQL)
- Rest, SOAP
- Mainstream CMS
- Ability to support, troubleshoot, deploy and tune code
- Solid understanding of web development practises
- Experience with Agile development practises such as code versioning, packaging, test driven development, continuous integration, test automation, code analysis, and code quality metrics
To apply for this role please click the “Apply Now” button to hear more.