Senior Data Modeller / Architect (BBBH1578) Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD130000 - AUD160000 per annum + Super|
This is an exciting opportunity to get your hands on a very large data set for an exceptional business. They have improved on their success year on year and are continuing to push the boundaries of FinTech. The position is for a Data Architect / Senior Data Modeler
The role has been created for the support of the Enterprise Data & Analytics squad. These teams sit across:
- Data Architecture Services
- The Data and Analytics team
- Support Data Governance and Data Quality and Meta data initiatives
- Data Modelling Services
In order to be a good fit for the role you will have strong abilities with data modelling with strong development skills.
- You’ll work closely with architects within the security, integration and infrastructure teams to design and plan enterprise data integration
- Assist Data Governance activities
- Assist Data Quality activities by performing root cause analysis and potential solutions to rectify.
- Master Data Management implementation desirable and not a must.
Some required technical skills:
- Microsoft SQL Server Datawarehouse solution design and development
- Data Vault, Star Schema Design, 3NF
- Performance Optimization of Datawarehouse solution
- Exposure with Azure Data Services (Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Database )
- Exposure to Agile Mythologies
- Exposure to Meta Data management and Reference data management
- Exposure to Data Lakes concepts
- Exposure to CI or CD or DevOps
- Exposure to NoSQL Data Modelling