Senior IT Infrastructure Specialist (BBBH10950) South West London, England
|Salary:||GBP65000 - GBP65000 per annum|
Senior IT Infrastructure Specialist
Join a leading data solutions company, providing innovative cloud-based tech platforms to finance clients all over the world! You will be joining their IT team in London and working closely with the team over in the US!
What you'll be doing:
Working with the IT Infrastructure Manager, you will deliver a standardised infrastructure strategy and ensure the internal IT function runs successfully within the EMEA region.
- Taking a proactive approach in ensuring systems are properly maintained and configured
- Managing Microsoft Server and Active Directory environments
- Datacenter management and maintenance of primary and secondary data centres
- VMware infrastructure management, operation and maintenance
- Networking management
- Patch and server management
- SAN and storage management
- Backup and backup systems management
- Linux systems administration
- Adhering to information security requirements
What you're great at:
Drawing on previous experience in other senior IT roles, you will be a confident spokesperson for the IT team, with the ability to present technical issues in non-technical terms. This role is best suited to someone who is flexible but deadline driven, with high attention to detail.
- Extensive experience in supporting a Windows based network
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to efficiently document complex technical environments
- Strong background in Microsoft server technologies
- Linux experience
With a solid understanding of the following:
- All Microsoft technologies
- Virtualisation (VMWare)
- SAN (NetApp)
- Network infrastructure
And ideally, knowledge of:
- Network switch, Firewall, Routing and Cisco Call Manager
- Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure
- Infrastructure as Code
- Automation tools
You will be joining a growing and dynamic company that truly values its employees, offering great perks and career progression opportunities!
The fun stuff:
- 25 days holiday
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance, income protection, personal accident and critical illness insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Payment of subscription for professional bodies
- Training and development opportunities
If you have a passion for enhancing existing systems and processes, then this could be a great fit! Apply with your CV, or get in touch for more information.