1st/2nd Line Project Engineer X2 – Infrastructure – Plymouth (CR/CR/013262) Plymouth, England
|Salary:||GBP200 - GBP220 per day|
1st/2nd Line Project Engineer X2 – Infrastructure – Plymouth
Onsite work. Outside IR35. 2 roles. Monthly rolling contract.
1st/2nd Line Engineer required for a leading customer based in Plymouth. You are coming on board to provide additional technical resource to our customers ongoing projects – a suitable candidate will have a background providing project support within a network and infrastructure landscape.
Key Skills and Responsibilities,
- Extensive 1st & 2nd line Project Support experience
- Good hands-on capability working with the MS stack
- Solving issues around Network & Infrastructure
- Background of handling tickets raised
- Strong experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong experience of working with Active Directory
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.