Junior IT Administrator – Windows / MAC – London (CR/CR/010262) City of London, England
|Salary:||GBP125 - GBP135 per day|
Junior IT Administrator – Windows / MAC – London
Junior IT Administrator required to support IT needs for our client based in Central London. The role will cover IT support, coordination and administration in a busy office environment and you will be dealing with a variety of IT requirements daily.
This opportunity will provide you with both O365 and SharePoint experience.
- Knowledge of Windows & Microsoft Office and ideally Mac OS
- Prioritisation and time management skills
- Intermediate level of Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Main duties of the role,
- Group projects assistance e.g. Office 365, file server restructure, new IT service implementation
- PC and Mac support
- First point of contact for all IT related queries
- Preparing for new starters e.g. creating accounts, liaising with Group IT
- Installing applications e.g. Office365, Group applications, Adobe software
- Manual setup of computers, monitors, telephones, cabling, etc.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.