Project Manager - MDM / Automotive – Milton Keynes/Remote (CR/CR/013377) Milton Keynes, England
|Salary:||GBP475 - GBP500 per day|
Project Manager - MDM / Automotive – Milton Keynes/Remote
Project Manager MDM required for our leading automotive client based in Milton Keynes. A suitable candidate must have recent experience working on a MDM (Master Data Management) project and have strong resource and planning management.
Key Skills and Responsibilities: (must be demonstrated within your CV)
- MDM – Master Data Management
- Planning and resource management
- Communicate effectively with project stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Interpret the Business Case and convert into a PID
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Develop and maintain project plans
- Assess, mitigate and manage risks and issues
- Manage conflicting requirements and iron out ambiguities
- Control the project resource requirements, requests and project team activities
- Manage third party involvement to ensure successful project delivery
- Prioritise, set clear goals and targets and monitor progress
- Manage project budget and forecast
- Liaise with and provide support and guidance to the business on project activities
- Transition the technical solution into operational support as part of project closure
- Comfortable managing multiple projects concurrently as part of a wider project portfolio
- Qualified PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent relevant experience.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.