Programme Office Manager – MS Project/RAID – Preston (CR/CR/009558) Preston, England
|Salary:||GBP325 - GBP360 per day|
Programme Office Manager – MS Project/RAID – Preston
Programme Office Manager required for a leading client based in Preston. You will be coming on board to help oversee a major transformation programme.
You will be required to have MS Project experience as well as project assurance to guide both internal and external project teams.
Key Skills Required;
- Programme Office Manager experience
- Background overseeing a major transformation programme
- MS Project
- Project Finance experience
- RAID Management background
- Project assurance to guide both internal and external project teams
- Strong stakeholder engagement across all levels
- Experience maintaining RAID, reports and stakeholder communications
- Defining and implementing the programmes governance arrangements
- Ability to deliver within agreed timescales, budget and consistent quality
- Managing risk and issues to the programmes outcome
- Effective leadership and interpersonal skills
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.