Product Owner – Inside IR35 – London OR Birmingham & Remote (CR/CR/013590) Birmingham, England
|Salary:||GBP600 - GBP650 per day|
Product Owner/Manager – Inside IR35 – London OR Birmingham & Remote
Inside IR35 / Umbrella at £650 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Product Owner required for our leading customer; you are coming on board to lead on strategic prioritisation for system capability development and manage the roadmap for systems, guiding IT and the supply chain on how they cab best support the team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities,
- Recent Product Owner or Manager experience
- Extensive experience managing stakeholders and their expectations – external and third party
- Understand data and systems – including the integration of data and process between systems
- Lead on roadmap for systems and manage periodic review of business systems and processes and delivery of enhancements when required
- Ensure team and suppliers adhere to business processes
- Work closely with the architecture team to update the data model, data scheme and dictionary
- Manage the data governance regime and assurance plan
- Support systems delivery and business change when required
- Agile methodologies and techniques
- Previous experience managing a product backlog; writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Manage the product roadmap
- Setting strategic priorities
- Manage service and product to end users
- Develop the business case, business plans and processes
- Technology management and delivery
- Excellent communication skills in order to translate requirements between technical and non-technical staff
- Ability to deliver project milestones to time, cost and quality criteria
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.