System Integration Analyst – InsideIR35/PowerBI/SSRS/APIs (CR/CR/011214) Birmingham, England
|Salary:||GBP500 - GBP550 per day|
System Integration Analyst – InsideIR35/PowerBI/SSRS/APIs – Birmingham
£500-550 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
System Integration Analyst required for a leading client based in Birmingham. My client is currently seeking a System Integration Analyst to come on board to work within teams and projects to deliver and provide “end user” quality support for IT systems, products and applications utilized by the clients in support of their business. This may involve, but is not limited to, supporting 3rd line support issues, on-prem and cloud infrastructure support/maintenance, database administration, integration development and support, and deployment activities for new applications and/or upgrades to existing applications.
- Extensive Integration Analyst experience
- Experience working with APIs and integrating platforms
- Extensive administration understanding of SQL Server database management.
- Strong Knowledge of Integration tools like Intapp Integration builder, SSIS
- Ability to query databases using T-SQL and troubleshooting scripting issues
- Solid understanding and use of PowerShell
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
- Strong understanding of SSRS or Power BI for reporting and analysing data.
- Experience of having worked with ADDS, any exposure to Azure / Azure AD would be really useful
- Experience of reporting solutions in SSRS and Power BI
- Understanding of change control processes, ideally exposure to ITIL
- Implementing and maintaining custom alerting solutions which will assist with proactive system management
- Experience working with and supporting cloud-based technologies and applications
- Experience working with external Suppliers and offshore teams
- A strong understanding and awareness of cyber security and risk and delivering technical solutions to cater for these
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.