Sales / Key Account Manager (DLKAM1) Greater Manchester, England
|Salary:||GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits|
Sales / Key Account Manager
£35,000 to £40,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
- Promote & sell the product range in the UK market
- Develop and execute a sales plan for optimal customer portfolio management.
- Set and achieve quarterly targets for accounts and defined product range(s).
- Follow and monitor the forecasting process and pipeline development methodology for
- the assigned market(s).
- Liaise with the broader Sales team on management of any pan European opportunities or target accounts.
- Provides analysis of sales information relative to required price adjustments for raw
- material, design changes, etc.
- Responsible for preparation of internal sales-related documents.
- Responsible for customer application information.
- Supports with customer engineering interface.
- Establishes rapport with current and potential customers to identify product needs.
- Gains customer acceptance of proposed design changes.
- Reviews cost estimates provided by Engineering and work to resolve discrepancies.
- Early involvement with customer technical staff to ensure viability of customer designs/requests.
- Contributes to sales effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range customer issues that must be addressed.
- Relevant professional commercial experience, gained within a technical manufacturing environment
- Strong understanding of the technical products
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills; analytical approach
- Computer literate and good IT skills, to include good working knowledge of MS Office
- Team working
- Customer focus— internal and external
£35,000 - £40,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a well established manufacturer across the automotive and rail industries