Business Development Manager (DLBDM1) City Of Manchester, England
|Salary:||GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits|
Business Development Manager
£40,000 to £50,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Our client, a haulage business operating UK wide, is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their operation, working out of the northern depots. The purpose of this role is to identify specific growth opportunities and then target and develop these in to lasting relationships.
The role will work across the groups’ capabilities, representing and selling in to sectors such as E-Commerce, FMCG, Construction & Defence.
Accountabilities of the role include;
- Create, develop and execute a sales plan for optimal customer portfolio management.
- Set and achieve quarterly targets for accounts and defined product range(s).
- Compile and present regular progress reports and highlight these at both site and Group level.
- Follow and monitor the forecasting process and pipeline development methodology for
the assigned market(s).
- Liaise with the broader Sales team on management of any wider opportunities or target accounts.
- Establish rapport with current and potential customers to identify product needs.
- Relevant professional commercial experience, ideally gained within an operational transport role.
- Strong negotiation Skills
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills; analytical approach
- Computer literate and good IT skills, to include good working knowledge of MS Office
- Team working
- Customer focus— internal and external
£40,000 - £50,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a UK wide haulier