Mechanical Design Engineer (15719/610) Port Talbot, Wales
|GBP37000 - GBP38000 per annum + plus excellent benefits
Mechanical Design Engineer
As a leading Engineering and Manufacturing business this company is renowned for its expertise in R&D and New Product Development. Their order books are full and they have ambitious and aggressive growth plans for the next five years. They are currently looking for a talented Mechanical Design Engineer to work on high-level projects with some key customers.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Drive and develop innovative solutions and NPD.
- High levels of customer contact
- Able to manage own workload in a fast paced environment
- Control changes to projects scope and designs
- Actively take part in project meetings
- Contribute to development of innovative products and processes.
- Using 3D CAD to design and develop bespoke products.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- BEng Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent Mechanical Design Engineering background
- 3D CAD skills – Solidworks is the preference.
- High level of customer focus
- Ambition to develop and progress within the company.
- Excellent benefits
- Potential to progress within the company.
- 25 Days holidays.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk