Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (21075/534) Port Talbot, Wales
|GBP35000 - GBP36000 per annum + plus excellent benefits + Overtime
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Days
£35,000 Plus Benefits
A leading manufacturer in the FMCG marketplace who are part of a global organisation, this company has recently won a number of lucrative new contracts and as a result they're looking to recruit an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer. They have sustained a huge amount of growth recently and have increased the size of their team by one person on each shift to manage busy order books and demand.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Fault finding and maintenance support of automated production lines.
- Act as the technical specialist on site
- Capital expenditure activities.
- Reactive maintenance and fault finding on a range of mechanical equipment.
- Working in a fast moving, high-volume environment
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- HNC Level or equivalent experience (Apprenticeship)
- Mechanical maintenance engineering background
- Comfortable working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern
- Fast moving Environment (high volume)
- Plenty of overtime available and extra earnings
- Opportunities to progress and develop within the organisation
- Excellent benefits
- Strong training and development scheme
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk