Technical Sales / Support Engineer (22669/400) Chepstow, Wales
|GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum + plus excellent benefits + Bonus
Technical Sales / Support Engineer
£35,000 - £40,000 plus excellent benefits
This ambitious manufacturer has developed a superb reputation for the design and development of innovative equipment for a range of industries. Operating from their state of the art facility in Chepstow they supply to companies and customers across the globe. They are about to embark on the next phase of their growth plans and they now require a bright, ambitious Technical Sales / Support Engineer to work with customers, distributors and resellers from a variety of industries and locations.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide online virtual training to customers as well as meeting with customers face to face.
- On site role, dealing with customer queries, providing product knowledge to customers, managing any issues or amendments.
- Answering customer enquiries and providing quotations
- May involve some travel to customer sites.
- Managing existing accounts for the business and dealing with any questions they have.
- Working with distributors and resellers as well as end customers
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Strong technical aptitude
- May be suitable for a junior level technical salesperson looking to further develop their career within a global organisation.
- Excellent communicator and confident attitude
- Happy to travel on occasions.
- Motivated to forge a career with a growing business.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Excellent potential for career progression within the Sales Team.
- Performance related Bonus.
- Strong product training and development.
- Extremely stable global business.
- Pension Scheme.
- Excellent benefits.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk