Digital Marketing Exec (BBBH1876) Gloucestershire, England
|Salary:||GBP25000 - GBP25000 per annum|
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive with advanced digital marketing ans social media skills to join our exciting and rapidly growing Gloucester based client. The key purpose of the role will be to use your digital marketing experience such as managing paid for and organic marketing campaigns to substantially help grow and expand our client’s new and exciting business. If you are a confident and skilled digital marketeer with great ideas, a drive to succeed and willingness to get stuck in this is the role for you!
Working alongside and reporting directly to the Managing Director the successful candidate will be tasked with a wide range of duties such as the following:
- Managing the delivery of all aspects of social media campaigns, paid and organic via Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Creating and managing all paid advertising, specifically on Facebook, Google AdWords and potentially Google shopping.
- Running email marketing campaigns using MailChimp
- Managing the creation of content marketing, owned, earned and paid
- Managing all traffic acquisition channels including paid, organic and social platforms.
- Analysis and reporting on data and assisting the MD in the preparation and implementation of the marketing strategy
We’ll be looking for candidates with solid general digital marketing experience and knowledge of some or all of Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, AdWords Mailchimp, SEMrush or Shopify. Ideally you will come with experience from within the B2C sector, FMCG or e-commerce, though candidates with a B2B background will also be considered and candidates with a specific interest in culture or the arts may be particularly suitable.
If you feel you have what it takes and you’re interested, we would love to hear from you!