ST.ALI MANAGER - MELBOURNE AIRPORT (ST.ALI.Manager) Melbourne Airport, Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||4 weeks leave, 17.5% loading, meals, parking|
ST ALi - Cafe Manager
This brand new ST. ALi cafe will be situated in the International Departures Terminal at Melbourne Airport. Alongside our world class coffee, we will serve innovative, produce driven dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a unique retail offering. This 60 seat cafe will be extremely fast paced, using state of the art equipment.
Airport Retail Enterprises is a well-established and successful Australian owned and operated business operating airport food and beverage operations across Australia & England including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Townsville, Mt Isa & Gatwick Airports.
This operation includes various high end, well-known local & international food and beverage brands – Cafe Vue by Shannon Bennett, Bar Pulpo by MoVida, Brasserie Bread & Hungry Jacks to name a few.
We are looking for a experienced, customer focused Manager to lead our team.
Successful applicants would have:
- A passion for specialty coffee and great food
- A proven track record and a minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Built and led their own teams
- High personal and organisational standards
- Exceptional people and communication skills
- Ability to lead and mentor a customer focused team
- A positive and motivating attitude
- Drive to maximize sales and venue performance
- Strong analytical skills managing payroll and cost of goods
- Flexible availability
Successful candidates will work closely with various stakeholders from the ST. ALi and Airport Retail, incluidng General Managers, kitchen and coffee teams to make sure we are consistently delivering the best in the business.
Opening mid April 2019.
APPLY NOW and be a part of the family, a fast growing, world renowned specialty coffee & retail company.